Sunday, December 25, 2011

What's for Christmas Dinner this year?

At Thanksgiving dinner, the question of Christmas dinner arose.  Stay with the traditional beef tenderloin or try something new?  We are, therefore, polling the attendees as to their preferences.  Respond in the comments section below.  The Reet says she will evaluate, but promises nothing!
  1. Beef Tenderloin- It's what we do.  Don't change anything.
  2. Crown pork roast- Time for a change; the BT is getting a bit boring and we need to shake things up a little.
  3. Lasagna- Reet's delicious lasagna has been our Christmas Eve staple; time to bring it to center stage.  We can order out Thai the night before.
  4. Prime Rib-
  5. Ham- Yes, I know we do ham at Easter.  Get over it.
  6. Seafood- not sure if we would get a consensus on this, but we're throwing it out there.
  7. Hey, I'm a Vegan; what about me!

    5 comments:

    Andy said...

    couldn't see where to comment, so: I like the Crown Pork idea... and Reet's Lasagna is a must -- night before, or as a side dish all weekend long.
    all said, I like what we do normally anyway, so it's all good.
    I'll get Helene's help in making another apple pie.

    - Andy

    Peter said...

    I'm tempted to say turkey, but I'm getting pretty sick of the leftovers. I'd say crown pork roast ..... or how about pork tenderloin?

    Yvette said...

    I vote for beef tenderloin or lasagna...you can never go wrong with lasagna. Can't wait to see you all in Connecticut!!

    xoxo Yvette

    Carolyn said...

    I thought we had a huge meeting last Thursday about this issue. :) I believe we said the pork thing that has little paper bows involved. Reet, could the bows be dyed green and red, please? ...But I like beef tenderloin, too. We are back to square one? (Happily...)
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

    ed treatment tablets said...

    After looking into a number of the blog posts on your site, I really like your way of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my website as well and tell me what you think.